3MF 0.00% 26.0¢ 3d metalforge limited

"Thankyou flippers for selling me cheap after losing your...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    "Thankyou flippers for selling me cheap after losing your patience"

"it does look like IPO flippers are mostly out"

"As long as only small flippers left"

"flush out couple flippers"

"Bit more flippers to churn through"

"I do think short termers have taken their profits and moved on"

"good things is these big flippers are out"

Seriously guys, you've been repeating yourself since this thing listed. There is only so many times you can repeat yourself and say the same thing over and over again before it starts to sound like desperation. There is another 20 posts I could quote from you that keep saying the same thing.

If you genuinely believe in these guys, you'll just hold toght and not keep blaming "flippers" holding the SP down as you've said a dozen times already.

If you were hoping for a 100%-200% profit on your IPO, well that isn't happening it seems, short term at least. However constantly saying the same thing about these "flippers" drying up and she'll "hit 40c" is probably more harm than good, as anyone reading this thread is probably seeing it as a desperate attempt to pump the price.

I do wish you the best of luck and best wishes, and this is on my watchlist (however they have a long journey ahead, they need to pay some debt off first), but maybe just chill with the constant "flushing out flippers" ramping.

All the above is purely my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3MF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.