AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

that's the problem they don’t.READ Prospectus: Actual cash...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    that's the problem they don’t.

READ Prospectus: Actual cash balance before raising anything, as in money in the bank from their so called game changing product is $32K only the other 600K was raised it wasn’t made through the business from clients.

Don’t accuse me of scaremongering and you can post all the buzzwords you want it’s irrelevant when smart investors buy the numbers not the story and if their numbers were so good they wouldn’t need to raise the additional 600k to make their balance sheet “look” good when the real numbers (money in the bank) is actually terrible, fact.

You can accuse me of scare mongering all you want, but do yourself and the rest of the people your trying to convince here a favour show some cold hard facts, an actual good argument by the numbers and change my mind, not just a bunch or meaningless buzzwords and accusing people of scaremongering just makes you and the stock you care about look even worse.

I read the prospectus have seen their clients and their numbers and on paper and their track record doesn’t look good and from what I’ve heard their product isn’t even that great, I understand you’re emotionally invested as you have skin in it but I think you severely failed to actually research these guys. And of they had millions in the bank what would stop them from raising more? Look at Apple, are you even serious?
    Good luck but personally I’d be running, I guess we’ll see when and “IF” they even list as last I saw they failed and now just done a name change with a new ticker.

But don’t ket the facts get in the way of a good story though, wish you all the best.
    Last edited by A57RO: 14/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.