AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Hi Mate, my reference to Apple was in response to the other guy...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Mate, my reference to Apple was in response to the other guy saying "if they already had money they wouldn't need to IPO"

My response was to refer to Apple as they had billions and still listed raising their value further, I understand it's not equal but it's the same thing. my point is money or not you can still raise capital to increase company value and have more free cash it's just a fact.

I'm not trying to put any company down at all here I'm just saying be careful guys, this company is very high risk based on previous track record it's not like I'm here making it all up to be some kind of monster I just did what anyone would do when looking to invest as I originally thought WOW as well about this company until I dug deeper and it's just to high risk.

and now you have other people here saying this company owns their business money etc as well which not sure if true or not but based on their actual capital before raising anything wouldn't surprise me as they only had 32k, that in of itself is big red flag.

But all the best if you've already invested just be careful is all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.