AN1 0.00% 0.6¢ anagenics limited

IPO - Australian Nutrition & Sports Limited, page-77

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    In all honesty I prayed alot every day and bet BIG every time, my biggest wins were A2M and that made me get alot of money 20k to like 80k (but i lost 40k in the same financial year) so profit was still 40k .. I do have a partner and child but I live at home with family and this also helped me to keep topping up... I studed every day on the way to work and on the way home on a TRAIN as with a daughter I cant do it at home, I had to remove all distractions from my phone as my attention span is like 5 minutes I cant write or spell properly, my handwriting is a mess and math skills at year 7 level at best but I got on the train to try figure out the market.. i made a few loses and wins then I made my big win on KTD and sold it when it went too high.

small wins and loses here and there...

The best thing to do is move in with family (if possible) and sit in your room and study, remove all distractions and learning the market can even save you on fuel

when a pop up says a fuel tanker was destroyed I quickly fill up and this saves my partner like $10-$15 lol

Bottom line I have money due to me, my partner and my daughter living in a town house with my parents in the Western suburbs .. im not rich though lol if I move out ill be broke.

This stock though, I believe has massive potential due to that little kangaroo on the picture of the baby formula cans and Australias trusted markets.

All the above info is for people who believe its not possible, anything in this country is possible.

God bless Australia!
    Last edited by Dr.Bull: 21/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $12.74K 2.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2852402 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2617059 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 214428
Last updated 11.35am 17/06/2024 ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.