AXS axs group limited

IPO - AXS Group Limited, page-12

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for the hint & I get a tad busy & sometimes write it in word first whilst not on-line. Definitely not from a Corporate adviser. The wording to better understand the valuation etc. was vetted by my wife first, however, I wrote it. I've done a lot investigating the Fintech space for the past little while (At least as much as one can without inside knowledge) & as far as the "technology" goes, AXS seemed to have hit the nail on the head. I'm led to believe that the ability of the software is vastly scalable across a number of sectors & is clearly proving itself, soon to be a world leader I'd suggest.

I actually haven't written the few pages as such & to be honest, I'm not sure I should go into comparisons on Fintech floats in a public forum that might offend other companies. The last one was ID8 (Cap raise was a few weeks ago) & it can be looked up to draw your own conclusions. I'm sure you are aware of the flurry of activity in this area & what I can say is that AXS is way out in front. I'm hoping that AXS will published some info on the IT side of things to further explain the system & it's capabilities.

I'm not so sure that the next WWW will be apps. I've only recently started to look at it & I did see a great interview with the guy who wrote "life after Google" (I just can't recall his name at the moment) & he did have some very good points, ideas & suggestions of what is going to happen next. The "blockchain" revolution is apparently the next big thing from a security point of view & possibly the base structure of the new internet. As far as I can tell there are a number of people who think the blockchain technique/technology is definitely going to be the way to go & then others don't think so. I did read something about a company currently developing DWeb ( I don't think it means Dark Web) Apparently, it will be almost the same as current & give extra protection, although there are a number of downsides to it in the way of searches & content. I'll keep delving into it when I get time & try to keep you posted. It will be very interesting to see where it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.