BRE 3.13% $3.09 brazilian rare earths limited

BRE has currently a 25mt resource at 1% in free dig at surface...

1. 1 Posts.
    BRE has currently a 25mt resource at 1% in free dig at surface material which can be easily mined without drilling and blasting and does not require milling. This should mean much lower processing costs and capex to make a concentrate, compared to hard rock producers.

And in their presentation they make clear this resource has a high grade core that can be mined at much higher grades 4-5%. I would rather mine free dig at surface material at 4-5% than hard rock at 5%, plus their material has alot more DyTb than MtWeld.

Plus given how large their tenement holdings are and the fact they are waiting on more than 70,000m of drilling assays it is very likely they will discover several more of these monazite sands deposits. After all why would they have rushed to buy more ground shortly after IPO if they were not confident this high grade mineralisation repeats along the belt?

Finally, these boulders that have been found are not rock chips, just look at the photos in the prospectus, they are large and very homogenous and repeat all along their huve tennement areas (using a ruler i calculated the

y have nearly 160km of strike under their control. If they find something akin to those boulders at depth this will be a game changer!

Im personally very excited to see what they release next. You dont get Gina Reinheart on your register unless you have something special!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
-0.100(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $288.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.23 $3.08 $612.3K 192.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1269 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 4192 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.