CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

it will be loss making for the next several years on a cash flow...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    it will be loss making for the next several years on a cash flow basis. Does anyone honestly believe 1 quarter EBITDA breakeven (forecast- if they even meet) can be extrapolated to many years out for a startup?
    Interesting that you know better than the experts when the breakeven point will be, based on your tealeaf method I presume.

How many startups actually meet this so called forecasts of break even?
    Because all startups are the same aren't they!

also re sales revenue. this will struggle to find enough cars to sell to, at $15K for a wheel set, there are very tiny amount of car models available.
    Oh yeah, I forgot that automation and robotics will never bring costs and prices down. Good point. I suppose you've still got a black and white tv because those colour ones are ridiculously expensive.

I dont see a realistic increase in their net OEM's, some will trail off, some will come on, but net not much increase.
    Although strangely OEMs have continually been increasing since the company first started producing the wheels... starting with Ford right through Nissan, Holden, Ferrari .... hard to keep up with it. Total that have "trailed off" is zero, in fact more and more coming on board and orders from current OEMs are rapidly increasing.

I normally like to say Do Your Own Research, but in your case I'd like to just say Please Do Some Research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.