CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

The share price increase has been quite impressive since it...

1. 11,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6217
    The share price increase has been quite impressive since it listed, but then... perhaps it was heavily discounted...
    $90m was raised, yet.. $60m was put into early investor hands, they have missed almost $2 a share! Of course, if $60m worth of shares tried to sell right now, there is no way it could be done. One last little point, whilst the capitalization looks largish, many shares are escrowed as per the prospectus information, so shares available for actual trading is much reduced, plus, from what I have seen to date in the trading, there are very very few shares actually available for sale... No one wants to sell.

The lack of announcements is, IMHO, because their undertakings are sometimes 1-2 years in the making. You do not just sign up new OEM's like grabbing an uber meal. It takes hundreds of meetings, engineers undertaking all the checks required, meeting the huge amount of legislation and buyer requirements etc. These are some of the barriers which are perhaps not taken into account and help strengthen the moat that CBR has built over the past decade.

I think the sky is the limit for the stock in the near term, of course, the caveat with that, is that it meets the targets it has provided the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.