CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

1. stock price rising - all the specs on my watchlist are rising...

1. 4,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    1. stock price rising - all the specs on my watchlist are rising many times over(some i hold). none make any profit or will probably make any profit in my lifetime. Stock price rising is not a claim to any actual performance.

2. re IP or MOAT claims. there is none. You have to be careful re such claims. ESE carbon (a competitor) makes it. Porsche, makes them in house. Others listed also looking to make in house e.g. General motors.

""Carbon Revolution relies on its own technology to develop, manufacture and sell its carbon fibre wheels. A number of Carbon Revolution’s competitors are also developing carbon fibre wheel technology. There is a risk that these competitors may create, or have already created, intellectual property rights (including patents) that restrict Carbon Revolution’s ability to exploit its own technology""

No moat stock being valued like it has a long term moat. Market cap $600m dollars, the largest industrial stock on the ASX without any profit. Wheres the tech/ip long term for this. If the prices for carbon wheels go down, surely other competitors or in house will manufacture, like they do with aluminium.
    Last edited by Nige456: 24/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.