CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Yes I've read the financials and indeed they have been running...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yes I've read the financials and indeed they have been running at a loss, no doubt about that one. When you're building a factory and automating you have to spend money in order to bring down costs and make money, but I'm sure you must know this. The question for me when investing is what will happen going forward? I'm not talking about today or tomorrow or even next year, hence my buy now and hold comment. Is the money they have spent giving good results? They now have a robot making spokes in a few seconds, a task that used to take five minutes of manual work. The new cutting machine cuts 10 sheets of fabric in under 10 minutes, the old process cut 2 sheets in 45 minutes. Rims that used to take 8 hours to make are now taking 30 minutes. I won't go on, but these are facts, not conjecture. DYOR! For me investing is a long game and if I see a company with great potential then I ignore the day to day fluctuations (often as a result of herd mentality and what ever Donald Trump has decided to tweet) and invest in the company. Some people prefer to try to time the market and buy in the dips.. To me that's crystal ball stuff but some can do it successfully. To each their own. If as you say it gets down to $2 and you buy back in, I might join you and buy some more. If it keeps going up then you will have missed out on this one but hopefully you are in something else that does well instead. They're the chances you take. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.