CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Bit of a unique experience to be a holder in a company that...

1. 11,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6009
    Bit of a unique experience to be a holder in a company that lists on the exchange (a first for me anyway).
    It's interesting to see what other posters think about its initial float price movement so far (1 day is about as short as it can get) and what the base of operations looks like.

As to whether the company is undervalued or overvalued, I prefer to let others debate it, but I do feel comfortable saying that I am not selling any shares, although by looking at the turnover, 6% of the shares traded hands today, there are some that are likely taking profits or simply recouping some of the capital that has potentially been sitting there for over a decade. I wonder if that is high or low compared to other IPO's?

My sentiment is hold because I don't feel comfortable adding more considering as I try to keep a semi balanced portfolio.

There are only 127m shares upon listing, which should ensure it has a serious amount of running room.
    Of course, I am biased, though I feel its list of customers best show why this is not a one second wonder....
    OEMs do not partner with just anyone..... (Ferrari etc).

Just doing some light browsing and found this post on a random forum - Sums things up in a nutshell for me anyway (potential is almost limitless - and that's just in the car industry, then you have trucking, aviation etc).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1859/1859463-8343b47ca8b12d4bb089e2cd756c652c.jpg

When I look at the US market and where the money has been flowing over the past few years, its in disruptive companies.... even when they don't make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.