CU6 0.00% $5.24 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

IPO - Clarity Pharmaceuticals Ltd - 25 August 2021 #, page-4

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Very Good post for your 1st one and if I may I am not medical expert so won't try to answer medical questions

- It's still in stage 2 Trials hardly any company works out supply chain efficiency of things and cost reductions.
    - they will look at how they can reduce some of the cost with scale of things once they are in stage 3 trials with intention to launch as soon as they get FDA approval (unless company is taken over before that)
    - not sure how many you know about biotech but they generally takes years before an they can get anywhere near an approved product so 10 years isn't that long in scheme of things
    - if this was listed on nasdaq it would be valued at least double then the mcap at IPO price if not more than that is just how valuation works for biotech depending on which stage of clinical trials is company at and how many products or drugs they have in pipeline
    - there are thousands of mining companies (for example selling selling same minerals) fair few companies selling generic drugs, sleep apnea products even robotic arms/machines for operations at the end it comes down too how good the product is bit too far clarity 1st hurdle is to pass stage 2 and 3 trails having seen interviews of Alan and mgmt I see a good competent team that believes they have a good product line in there hand that has reasonable chance of being successful and there past success is what funds and experinced investors are counting on and why wouldn't you as most of the time investment in company is more a bet on mgmt and there past experience add credibility and valuation/premium to it

On lighter note considering your research hope you are not of the poster who got band and came back here under new name

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.24
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.632B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.24 $5.31 $5.18 $2.357M 450.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 539 $5.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.24 5382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.