CM1 0.00% 5.2¢ coolgardie minerals limited

Heard 27th is a listing date . will confirm with my broker . yes...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Heard 27th is a listing date . will confirm with my broker .

yes , As per prospectus

" From funds generated via this IPO, Coolgardie Minerals Limited will seek to derive additional capital growth for Shareholders through achieving exploration success from our exploration programmes. Our long-term business model is dependent on the achievement of technical and commercial success within our exploration programs as well as being dependent on other fiscal, economic, regulatory and environmental factors. Income growth in the form of dividends will only eventuate if our planned or future exploration activities yield commercially viable discoveries and are ultimately economically developed. The Company has also incurred signicant expenses in develop the Project to date and, as such, part of the funds raised will be applied toward repayment of existing creditors.

Notwithstanding that the Company is aiming to commence mining at the Geko Gold Project as soon as possible, any revenue derived from such activities are anticipated to be applied toward further exploration of the Bullabulling Project and we have no immediate intention to declare or distribute dividends. "

A map will help if you can do one for the tenements they own .

Cheers

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.