NVA 10.0% 22.0¢ nova minerals limited

IPO Day!, page-61

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    i think all explorers should do such a thing.

the clever thing to have done is to have pivoted to another project in a sector that was hot. such was what MEI pulled off. they moved from gold, sold their gold project and pivoted to rare earths and went from 2 cent to 25 cent+. yielding a 10x banger for their shareholders

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6270/6270771-a637250eb6ebf293b74ec8a415387585.jpg

prior to the pivot their chart resembled something similar to NVA and just about all other gold explorers.

obviously, it's abit late now for NVA to pivot, however, the best strategy is to conserve cash, enough to last at last 3-4 years and hope sentiment returns. When it does NVA will have a better chance of pumping first because the company can always hype that they have conserved cash and don't need to raise when $ start flowing back into gold explorers.

But for some reason, everyone here prefers max dilution and to keep drilling. I have questioned them which was the last gold exploration stock and generated a face ripping re-rate from drill results? We're seeing 300gram/m hits sell off. RPM hits couldnt even move the market. that is when you know the sector is cooked and it's f'n red flags. must cease all unnecessary spending

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.