AI1 8.70% 4.2¢ adisyn ltd

All fair points. Hopefully as the company trades they will be...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    All fair points.

Hopefully as the company trades they will be able to get someone more formidable on the board. However at this stage, the shares registry looks tight and I assume some influential brokers backing this in the shadows.

The revenue thing is a good point and also like to see what went wrong to hinder the growth in the 2020 FY. Assuming covid-19 would have something to do with micro companies like these amongst other things. Cashflow perhaps? That’s why the IPO?

If the plan is to go long probably wait till next year when they release fresh numbers and analyse what kind of growth has happened. Of course if the growth is aggressive, expect to pay a premium to get in.

Either way at the valuation this is going on in today’s markets I really don’t see much downside for those who managed to get any allocations. Personally I think 20m market cap for this right now is actually pretty fair so for them to float around the 11m mark they have certainly looked after their investors interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $43.56K 990.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.