AI1 5.00% 2.1¢ adisyn ltd

I just don't get how they get to their valuation. After the IPO,...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I just don't get how they get to their valuation. After the IPO, they'll have around $5m in net assets (most of which is the cash raised via the IPO). So not alot of inherrent value on balance sheet if you exclude the capital raised.

In P&L though, not much else to be seen. Inconsistent earnings, drop off in FY20 which I don't think can simply be explained away via COVID (arguably, you'd think that this post-COVID world would provide momentum to drive sales rather than hinder them). Putting that aside, given they're in losses we can't value on a P/E basis, but P/S doesn't look pretty either - I saw an approx 6x multiple to sales (using a 3 year average). I just can't see a justification to price.

Doesn't help that they didn't even provide any forecasting either. I don't know, I admit I'm relatively new to this game and could be missing a lot, but I feel things just aren't stacking up to me. Please, do correct me if you disagree and point out any inconsistencies or issues with my analysis above, always keen to learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $5.33K 260K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 680619 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.