DEM 0.00% 13.5¢ de.mem limited

IPO - De.Mem Ltd, page-63

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    mel These Alto boys are the best without a doubt. And when they bring this potential IPO of 2017 to the market in July ( listing on ASX hopefully in July ) trust me a lot of us would be buying on market from the word Go. This is the only way you could get set I reckon with Alto Floats for decent amounts, as they are so tight in the IPO Allocation Process. Getting as many as you could on the Open is the most meaning fun way of holding a decent amount in the Company for long term. And as the dust settles and some of the Quickies dump after the first week or so, then accumulating again like in A3D. I totally understand their tight allocations that is the best way to do, BW Equities use the same philosophy as well in Alderan. So that's what personally I will be doing, mopping up in the secondary market until you reach your intended amount, but doing this slowly and gradually. Trust me buddy, I will be doing that 110% in the Alto deals from this moment onwards. I will also do the same in Alderan, THC and Aquabotix, as they are super tight and I like them a lot. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $8.522K 65.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 67780 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.