DYM 0.00% 16.5¢ dynamic metals limited

I don't think it's disingenuous. It's a lot of tenure. And a lot...

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I don't think it's disingenuous. It's a lot of tenure. And a lot of it is definitely highly prospective. Makes me wonder why some of this early work hasn't already been done by JRL in years gone by. I'm not keen on lithium rock chip stage explorers at this point, nor am I interested in hoarding vast tenure under the theory 'if we don't peg it - some other bugger will get it'.
    I thought that they would have at least one diamond drill ready priority target. With an EIS grant dynamic could send it 700m down but alas no priority target that I could see.......Nor priority mineral - which is why I think I can smell lithium...? But also why there is no EIS hole or funding.
    Familiar with Havieron Tikka? It was well after IPO I concede, but Greatland sub $10m MCap rolled the dice by spending their last pennies to continue a fairly disappointing EIS hole with a diamond core tail from 700m down to 1200m- from memory?. Then they went about 150 bags after their interpretation was validated. Now Twiggy has bought in...
    Just my thoughts - it's a tough market for IPOs in 2023, so well done on the oversubscription - and best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $4.95K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 2420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.