EM2 0.00% 5.9¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Tolga and friends all over this one- Charlie Bass established...

1. 18,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Tolga and friends all over this one-

Charlie Bass established Eagle Mining Corporation in 1992 with Tony Poli and was responsible for the deal that led to the discovery of the very successful Nimary Gold Mine. Eagle Mining Corporation won both Explorer of the Year and then Developer of the Year at Diggers and Dealers conference and was subject to a hostile takeover in 1997.

Charlie then co-founded Aquila Resources Ltd with Tony Poli in 2000 and helped transition it from a gold explorer to iron ore and coal before it too was subject to a hostile $1.4 billion takeover in 2014 at the hands of a joint bid between Baosteel and ASX listed Aurizon.

First Eagle Mining Corp then Aquila Resources (Latin for Eagle) – both subject to hostile takeovers. Now Charlie is launching the big bird again with Eagle Mountain

Eagle Mountain Mining Limited (ASX:EM2) is set to list on ASX on Friday 16th March 2018 at 12pm AEST, it should make good viewing as always in my opinion. Lead by an experienced and highly successful board, Eagle Mountain aims to progress its  copper and gold assets at the Silver Mountain Project in central Arizona, USA.
    • EM2’s wholly-owned Silver Mountain Project sits on the intersection of two world class structural trends, resulting in the huge potential for multiple economic mineralisation ore types. The prospectivity of the project has been verified by management through extensive exploration techniques and are now drill ready.

• The  northwest-southeast  Laramide  Arc,a  geological  feature  containing  world-class  porphyry  copper  mines  (e.g. Bagdad, 2016 Reserves 1.12Bt @ 0.34% Cu; Miami, 1915-1989 Production 689Mt @ 0.69% Cu) and deposits (e.g. Resolution, Resources 1.79Bt @ 1.54% Cu). In addition, the Project area also lies on the southern extension of a northeast-southwest  prospective  metallogenic  belt  which  hosts  the  world  class  United  Verde  mine  (Production 34.5Mt  @  5%  Cu  and  1.3  g/t  Au)  and  Iron  King  mine  (Production  6Mt  @  7%  Zn,  3%  Pb  and  2.8  g/t  Au),  both  of volcanogenic massive sulphide affinity.

• Multiple historical mines were developed along the Pacific Horizon in the late 1800s and early 1900s including the Pacific  mine  (500ft  shaft,  average  mined  grade  10%  Cu).  Dump  samples  collected  by  Eagle  Mountain  and  its subsidiaries at five of the historical mines returned assays up to 11.1% Cu, 10.7g/t Au and 251g/t Ag  (Figure 3.)  Pacific Horizon is also coincident with EM2’s patented claims giving the company both mineral and surface rights, this being the first time that all patented claims along the 6km of gossan outcrop  on the prospect have been consolidated under a single entity.

• This is the first time  that  modern exploration  has been carried out in this largely underexplored region of Arizona. Substantial work has already been undertaken by Eagle Mountain  and its subsidiaries including: a large airborne VTEM geophysical  survey,  ground  magnetics,  induced  polarisation  and  resistivity  surveys,  geochemical  and  structural studies,  and  extensive  mapping  and  sampling.  This  work  has  led  to  the  discovery  of  new  areas  of  potential mineralisation and assisted to further define near-term drill targets.
    • Three main areas of interest have been identified for drilling:   o  Pacific Horizon: Prospective for breccia-hosted copper, gold and silver, thought to be the target of the historic miners. It is expected that drilling will commence in the second half of 2018. o  Scarlett: Prospective for vein-hosted gold and porphyry copper mineralisation. Surface samples assaying up to 86 g/t Au.
    • Red Mule: Prospective for detachment-related gold and copper mineralisation.
    Surface samples assaying up to 7.6 g/t Au.
    • This is the first time that investors have the opportunity to invest in a public company exploring this highly prospective copper-gold region of Arizona since the Pacific Copper Mining Company listed in 1911 in Kansas City to develop the Pacific copper mine.
    • Subject to the successful completion of the Offers, Eagle Mountain is proposing to carry out an aggressive exploration program over the next two years to fully evaluate the existing Silver Mountain Project land package and continue local and regional targeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $18.49K 313.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328693 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 66584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 47418
Last updated 14.52pm 25/04/2024 ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.