EOF 0.00% 3.6¢ ecofibre limited

Hi BalkanBroker,I believe I’ve been quite transparent about who...

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi BalkanBroker,

I believe I’ve been quite transparent about who I am as far as one does on a pseudonymous forum and what my motives and intentions are.

As far as “free” goes, I’m NOT a broker (anymore—that was a different life in the 90’s) thus can’t really charge for my yarns. I love bitcoins though and will be happy to post a public address if you would like to correct this and send me money.

If by “ramping” you mean “shilling” or “promoting”, well, hell yeah. I have been involved with this company since 2001. Full time employee from 2004-8. Occasional consultant thereafter until about 2017. I disclose in the proper space below that I am holding, and I have made it clear elsewhere that my equity was not paid for in cash, but rather earned by sweat and tears over many years.

It is no secret that I very well know the players in the hemp industry in Australia, and there is one person in particular I despise with a passion and that, for 20 years.

So, quite happy to answer any questions that make you “skeptical”. Yes, I want the EOF price to rise. The stories I tell here are my experience with Ecofibre from 2001-2017. I was there. Now I’m not. I love this company as one loves anything that required years of effort. Like a child.

So talk to me and be more specific about what you’d like to know about my motivations or intentions.

What else are you “skeptical” about? I’m an open book, as I am no longer under NDA’s to anyone in the hemp business in Australia.

Cheers Mate,

HempCFO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12084 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 73332 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.