EOF 10.0% 4.4¢ ecofibre limited

IPO - Ecofibre Limited, page-157

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Take a bit of good natured advice from an old stockbroker. Others here will disagree, because this is a gamblers forum.

When I was a stockbroker in the 90’s I made money every time a trader like you bought or sold whether you made money or not. I would encourage your behavior because I got paid by the transaction, not your performance.

ATO loves traders too because you give them short term CGT. So dumb.

What I have always, for years told my friends and family is to buy index funds if you don’t know WTF you are doing, and just hold.

if you have a particular interest, in something like hemp, do your homework, buy and hold and buy more when it goes down, but never sell (and certainly not within a year because you are paying the impatient idiot tax) until your well rationed targets are hit, or until you need the money.

You may be able to buy a bit cheaper tomorrow, but you have already donated a part of your gain to the lazy folks at the Centrelink window.

If EOF is $3 next week, and keeps going, the sunken cost fallacy will prevent you from ever returning, and you will miss the boat to the take over or the Billion Dollar MC.

The bit of money you made flipping is adorable.

But you, and most people other than uneducated adrenalin junkies would be much happier in the long term by investing, rather than constantly punting and failing x% ofvthe time.

Relax. The future rewards the survivors who don’t give all their profits to the ATO. You KNOW what those evil f*s are gonna do with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.