EQN 2.35% 41.5¢ equinox resources limited.

Your Previous statement is my response ..Lol Your Words - “Based...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Your Previous statement is my response ..Lol

Your Words -

“Based on the current information of the Iron Ore Resource, why didn't a major come knocking before now, and why would they wait until Equinox has increased the "Indicated" resource with any planned infill drilling programs, met work, etc thus increasing the value exponentially versus making an attempt to get Hamersley before Pathfinder divested it?

Seems like Your agreeing EQN will increase tonnage & the value of Hamersley will increase Exponentially?

I suppose made that statement so you could try & prove a different point but now your contradicting yourself lol

Yes its common practice for large companies such as FMG to move on a company ONLY when the resource/deposit is at a certain size that’s beneficial
    to buy(even if it costs 5x as much)

Of all the iron ore miners youve named who’ve ceased operations how many are in the Pilbara & relative or at all similar to EQN ? ZERO
    Youve managed to name one on a island with a collapsed dam wall, another in Tassie stopped, due to environmental reasons at the port & Another that my backyard has more Ore then.
    What about comparing with other Pilbara Dirt Carter’s ?
    FEX seems to be doing ok….

& I’m sure analysts called 62% fe at $250AUD a year ago too … Forecasts in commodity prices are like forecasts for the weather when I plan to
    go fishing .
    All the best with your investments mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $51.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 41.0¢ $216.7K 512.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 64040 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.