EV1 0.00% 6.9¢ evolution energy minerals limited

GR Engineering did the EV1 DFS. 50 ktpa plant. A reputable ASX...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    GR Engineering did the EV1 DFS. 50 ktpa plant. A reputable ASX listed company that conservatively estimate NPV and capex.
    Delivered multiple projects in Africa and globally.
    All their clients and details of completed projects are transparent on their website.
    They estimate $87m US capex for 50k tpa plant. Similar size plant and similar ore body to WKT.

Bara consulting in South Africa did Walkabout DFS 40ktpa.
    They don’t disclose any of the clients or specifics about projects completed on their site-
    It's impossible to track or measure how successful they have been for clients.

I don’t believe the operating costs are over half of EV1's
    and I don't believe the Capex for a similar scale/size project will be 1/3 the cost of EV1 at $27.8m US as per DFS

You never really know if the numbers are right till the plant is built and switched on, but if the WKT project capex blows out beyond the $27m they reckon - most of the register is retail, watch them run and the share price tank.

Raising cash in that situation you're either over a barrel with debt funders or get diluted to hell.

The WKT board has no previous graphite experience.
    EV1 has over 40 years graphite collective between Phil, Trevor, Mike and Chris.

Mikes the only guy to have successfully delivered an operational graphite plant outside China in the last 10 years.
    And he reckons the $87m US capex is about spot on.

So I see much less risk in EV1, as do the 8 funds in the top 10 on the EV1 register.

But personally- I think the graphite price will run hard soon and a floating tide rises all boats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 78154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.