FCG 0.00% 16.0¢ freedom care group holdings limited

IPO - Freedom Care Group Holdings Limited - 19 October 2023 12:00 PM AEDT ##, page-13

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Traded at IPO price before today's drop.
    Roughly ~350k shares traded thus far, versus 2.5m unescrowed Con Note holders (in at 14c) plus 583k broker freebies (Novus not known for broker support).

I decided to take a deeper look.
    Whilst I prefer organic growth to acqua growth I can understand the ease of doing acquas, and from SH perspective the play is to arbitrage the public and private markets.
    But I'm not a fan of the KDC acquisition - FCG will at best always be a minority SH (29% up to 49%) - why would they want to be a minority SH?? Plus price paid (values KDC at $5m) seems steep - they don't provide KDC numbers but state KDC "is not considered a significant business acquisition to the Company or Freedom Care on the basis it will not account for more than 25% of the Company’s annual revenue, annual income, EBITDA, total assets or total equity".
    Back-of-the-envelope calcs suggests they've already broken price point for acquas, and to become a minority SH.
    IMO preference should be to fully own acquas and grow at reasonable pace.

Also gotta be conscious of the political aspect here - NDIS in focus - AFR did an article focusing on rising compliance costs and call for independent pricing authority.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $11.17K 69.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61531 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.