GTM greentech minerals ltd - tba

@Hafnium, Apart from the High Purity Quartz the Greentech...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580

@Hafnium, Apart from the High Purity Quartz the Greentech Minerals ground contains a huge areas of outcropping Cambrian Phosphatic Beetle creek and Inca formations.

Why is that important you might say? The beetle creek formation is the most important phosphate bearing sedimentary rock of the Georgina basin.
    Incitec Pivot have a massive phosphate mine about 100km South East of Mt Isa and the phosphate ore is derived from the beetle creek formation.

The May Downs Mt Isa beetle creek formation is about 15km west of the city of Mt Isa.This formation covers an area over 60 sq km and exists in the Greentech minerals tenements.The thickness of the formation is between 10- 30mts thick. Most of it outcrops as a fossiliferous flatish terrain...plenty of Trilobites in those rocks. The colour of the rocks is creamy to light yellow and vey smooth when broken. Lots of chertish material. Very easy digging, just like the High Purity Quartz.

60 sq km is 60,000,000 sq metres. Let's use 50% of the mapped area to work out potential beetle creek formation rock volume in tonnes.

So now we have 30 Mill square metres with a thickness of say 5 metres, that gives a volume of 150 mill cubic metres. To get a tonnage figure you multiply that by the rock specific gravity number,lets say 2.6 in this case. You then have a result of 390 mill tonne of beetle creek formation rock.

Drilling and assay testing will give indications of phosphate content.

However, the most interesting feature in this type of rock is the propensity for Heavy Rare Earth being hosted in those rocks. It's not fiction, phosphatic bearing rocks in sedimentary formations are globally known to contain HREE. There are many Geoscientific articles on this topic. A quick web search engine will provide many articles, especially ones pertaining to the beetle creek formation.

Below are some maps I put together outlining the beetle creek and Inca foramtions (Eme and Emi respectively) in the Greentech minerals tenements. By the way, Greentech minerals own 100% of Yilgarn as way of reference.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4854/4854271-ef44a9cb400c955e064c54a8afb3f25b.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4854/4854290-e615d50eff0b95a62831d0eb96cc1c36.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4854/4854292-d8e5cd3ba318275df52a127c1ea2b528.jpg

Beetle creek formation rocks from the May Downs area above. Note the trilobites.

FYI, Been advised today that the raise is going very well. I am a shareholder and attend meeetings and know the ground very well.

Just an insight of what future exploration activity may look like on the non HPQ side. The area has lots of exploration upside apart from the HPQ mining.

Cheers

HR

DYOR, no advice given or intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.