IXU 0.00% 1.5¢ ixup limited

Ok so i saw some news announcements yesterday... a secure data...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Ok so i saw some news announcements yesterday... a secure data collaboration tool.
    So they dont do etl
    They dont do bi
    They dont do data visualisation
    They dont do information management or data management

Seems to me they are pitching the need for orgs to better share data securely ( a hot topic) but sharing data isnt just tech... 9/10 of the challenge is cultural... one compamy doesnt want to share the data with the other.
    I work for a company that provides strong data and analytics with security to column and row level for internal users but also externals partners / other orgs.

Palantir is widely used in the defence policing and intel community as a investigative tool.. ixup do not compete at all with the core business of palantir. Ibms i2 does.
    Competes with Tableau? How? Show me the visualisation capabilities

Note every customer ixu claim are there already are using other case management investigative tools, are already using other bi and vis tools... so they really need to sort out their GTM strategy and messaging..

Share price is booming as people are taking a gamble... at this point i feel safer putting it on red or black at the cas...

Imho the company needs to come clean about what it actually does... the current gtm messaging is there to fool the mum and dad investor thinking its competing with the big boys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 222274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.