IXU 6.67% 1.4¢ ixup limited

It's not that people don't understand what they do its that they...

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    It's not that people don't understand what they do its that they haven't communicated it well. They've worked with a few companies for a year or more and only brought in a couple hundred k. It may be the best thing since sliced bread and it may become a staple tool in the consultants toolbox but there simply isn't enough information for the average punter to make an informed decision. Obviously the funds that got in at 20c would have done their due diligence so if you trust their decision making and are prepared to pay a 2.5x premium then go for it.

I bought and then decided to sell out. I'll follow them as I find it an interesting proposition but as a non expert a few images showing me they can pull data together from different organisation s and silos and make 200k for trials over a couple years isn't enough. Maybe I'd be much more enthusiastic if I had more to go on.

One thing is for sure though if the funds want to sell their shares for a profit above 20c they're going to have to talk about their product capabilities more, hit some revenue runs and convince others that they have a unique product with a competitive edge. If 5 competitors turn up next year see you later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $807 57.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 653846 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.