LIS 4.00% 13.0¢ li-s energy limited

LIS batteries will do far more than cars. EV's are a monster...

1. 12,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    LIS batteries will do far more than cars. EV's are a monster market but Its going to punch well above its weight in drones, phones and tablets.
    Everything i use in the house from remotes to my ipad just fades out like everyone elses. These modern TV's destroy remote batteries within a week. Musk was talking about aircraft but he said it needed a 500Wh/kg battery. He could only see that in the future but LIS does that plus 10% already at 1/3rd of the weight. If ever an aircraft was looking for a battery, LIS is it. There are many companies talking about power but they still rely on cobalt and nickel and usually have other trade offs as well.
    A lot of battery companies talk about charge speed but thats only one area of battery requirements these days. If you have a battery that holds 3x the power, people are less likely to require just charging speed to make up for it. If you start to strip 100's of kg out of the vehicles weight, it converts to range. Even your tyres last longer. LIS is like putting a car on a serious diet and handing it steroids at the same time. That goes for any application. It has a pre listing valuation of half a billion dollars and that should twig a few brain cells out there in battery land. Its real ands its Aussie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $2.274K 17.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97033 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 101711 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.