MHH 0.00% $1.78 magellan high conviction trust

I currently hold MFG and these guys are geniuses....Also gives...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I currently hold MFG and these guys are geniuses....Also gives you coverage to overseas markets. From what i've heard and read it is well subscribed and multiple large fund managers are stacking money into this IPO. it won't make you heaps of money short term but its a very reliable and stable long term hold for good gains. Magellan co-founder Hamish Douglass and Chris Wheldon will be the portfolio managers of the High Conviction Trust....both these guys have the track record and are 2 of the greatest investors. The investment objective of the Trust is to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long-term. The Trust will hold investments in high quality businesses, as assessed by Magellan, at prices that represent a discount to the company’s assessment of intrinsic value

The Offer consists of the Priority Offer, the Wholesale Offer, and the General Public Offer. Each of these attract different eligibility criteria and entitle the applicant to receive Loyalty Units based on the number of units allocated through the offer as followsriority Offer – 7.5%Wholesale Offer – 2.5%General Public Offer – 2.5%

The fund aims to provide capital growth over the medium to long term with a Target Cash Distribution yield of 3% per annum, paid twice-yearly.

All signs lead towards a successful IPO and long term profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.