SRT 2.78% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

IPO - Metal Tiger PLC - 5 February 2021 #, page-2

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Great to see Metal Tiger listing on ASX. Its portfolio is heavy on good ASX stocks with SFR + CBE being the stand outs for me to date. The Botswana Copperbelt is evolving to be a highly productive Copper District in a safe, economical jurisdiction.

The 2% NSR on both the SFR Tshukudu Exploration Licences + CBE/MTR's Kalahari Metals tenements should bring high value returns as discoveries are made. Early days, but next step is for SFR to release Quarterlies with updates on A4 Dome Resource potential upgrades.
    Sat images show hitherto unreported extension drilling just to the NE of A4 Grid with plenty of infill and step out drilling on the grid itself. Hoping for tasty assay results and news of the A$20m exploration campaign starting with A1 Dome, T1 , A27 etc. AEM is being flown over the SW SFR tenements the T20 T4 Exploration Zones of which MOD Resources barely scratched the surface .

MTR share price very dependent on SFR's progress so it and the CBE/Kalahari Metals JV are the core prospect generators while the trading arm portfolio has some promising exploration plays. Los Cerros had a 70% rise last week. Artemis with its package of tenements around Havieron could be quite something, especially as Newcrest now believe the strike is open towards ARV licence areas and mineralisation continues.

I've attached a file of what should be a snapshot of MTR's present inverstments/royalties. They understandably stay under the radar often for trading but entry and exit details are always published I believe.

I've been following MTR since early 2016 as have many others so happy to share views and comments. Good luck to any holders. The ASX as the home of mining stocks looks to be an ideal platform for MTR. Hope this helps any new/potential investors.

The MTR website has good information on
    https://www.metaltigerplc.com/

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2835/2835050-2638fe3d4a976ac6982b9e6159420faa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $8.88K 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 197024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.