MME 1.45% 7.0¢ moneyme limited

From the prospectus and some recent media articles...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    From the prospectus and some recent media articles

https://investors.moneyme.com.au/FormBuilder/_Resource/_module/3rRnh8JOrkifCMkYQDKCvQ/file/MoneyMe_Prospectus_2019.pdf

https://*********.com.au/moneyme-lists-asx-compete-buy-now-pay-later-market/

https://www.bankingday.com/nl06_news_selected.php?act=2&selkey=25658

https://www.copyright link/street-talk/moneyme-taps-ord-minnett-morgans-for-ipo-raising-20191104-p53732

MONEYME

Founded in 2013, MoneyMe is a digital consumer credit business leveraging its technology platform (the Horizon Technology Platform)
    and big data analytics to deliver an innovative loan offering to tech-savvy consumers. The Company has originated over $340 million in
    loans through its risk-based lending platform and is well positioned to take advantage of favourable industry developments and trends.
    MoneyMe operates in the online consumer credit sector in Australia, in which lenders provide finance solutions to consumers to fulfil a
    variety of personal funding requirements. MoneyMe’s target customers seek fast, convenient and simple access to credit direct from their
    mobile devices.

MoneyMe’s technology platform allows applications to be completed within approximately five minutes and funds to be disbursed, or
    credit limits to be available, to the customer shortly after approval. Algorithms allow the Company to provide personalised, risk-based
    pricing which better balances risk and return on its loan book.

MoneyMe is a growing fintech delivering innovative credit products to a tech-savvy
    generation with evolving banking needs

Offer Price $1.25
    Total proceeds under the Offer $45.0 mil
    Total number of Shares available under the Offer 36.0 mil
    Number of Shares to be held by Existing Shareholders after the Offer 133.2 mil
    Escrowed shares 131 mil
    Total number of Shares on issue at Completion 169.7 mil
    Mcap $212.2 million
    Enterprise Value $175.7 mil
    Enterprise Value to FY20F revenue 3.8x
    TOP 20 own 92.2 %

FY17 REVENUE 16 mil
    FY18 REVENUE 24 mil
    FY19 REVENUE 31 mil
    FY20 Expected REVENUE 45 mil

Also guiding to become EBIDTA positive in FY20 which will make MoneyME THE ONLY Ebidta postive company in BNPL sector ! I have participated in two conference calls with the company management and I was super impressed with their strategies and execution capabilities. IMO It will at least meet or highly likely beat their FY20 guidance as their estimates are very very conservative.

Excellent management team with a lot of experience in the sector .

Morgans and Ords are lead managers of this IPO .

Morgans last two IPOs for the year are OPC ( $ 2 IPO SP $ 4.34 ) and AMX ( $1 IPO SP $ 2)

Ords last IPO was SZL ( $1.20 IPO SP $2.27)

Ords and Morgans both are considered two of the best brokers.

Conclusion :

Numbers , Growth , Capital Structure , Lead
    managers , BOD and management .... All these things are suggesting a solid start and an excellent long term growth story which should be the part of any growth oriented portfolio.

It should open 30 to 40 % Higher and if momentum will kick in , It will be $2.50 to $ 3.50 In short term.

I hold a reasonable parcel in IPO and I intend to hold it for medium term unless price will go insane in short term ( Which i think it will )

DYOR

GLTAH

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $72.37K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4068 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 13316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 63365
Last updated 15.56pm 26/04/2024 ?
MME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.