OLI 8.33% 1.3¢ oliver's real food limited

IPO - Oliver’s Real Food Limited, page-10

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Im in, and I really like the growth story that is about to unfold here. The public has become more health conscious in recent times and Olivers taps into that huge market for a healthy alternative to traditional fast food. It is already cannibalising market share from Mcdonalds and kfc etc. Imagine being able to get in on the ground floor of Mcdonalds as a shareholder when that company was in its infancy? That is the opportunity I see here with Olivers. This company has taken out trademarks in the USA ,UK, NZ, Europe etc, so that clearly illustrates the long term goal that founder Jason Gunn has in mind for Olivers. It could be massive. The company has existed long enough to have already proven its concept works, so this is not a speculative investment. Indeed Olivers looks like a way better investment than competing float "cravable brands" that is being floated at a much higher multiple, yet is a very mature business that does not have the growth potential of Olivers. On the IPO itself, I love the fact that the IPO was over subscribed and the majority of subscribers were from its loyal customer base, and want to be part of the story, therefore should not be looking to sell their shares any time soon. They are believers and fans of the business and want to remain a part of it. Also the pre ipo investors are escrowed for 3 months, and most importantly the founder and major share holders are not selling a single share and are escrowed for 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the "ethical" fund managers have a look at Olivers in the future as a place to invest.
    As I said earlier im in, and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.729M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $304 23.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58912 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 78368 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.