OSX 0.00% 30.0¢ osteopore limited

I ve applied for 30k worth...... it has been a while since the...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I ve applied for 30k worth...... it has been a while since the last bio health tech ie. IXC which went up 4 fold from $0.40 to $1.60 within 3 days and closed $.71 last friday.
    why i m biying..
    1. 3D printing is the latest tech on bone regrowth technology.
    2. Back by top management and experts in the field.
    3. Singapore is very advanced when it comes to.medical...i got 1st hand experience from a Malaysian background. We all go to si.gapore for treatment ie the more serious stuff of course
    4. OSX has miltiple products on FDA approval list already
    5. Huge interests from the chinese in this stock. Again malaysian , singapore chinese, not to.mention other asians from australia. Expect a good support on listing.
    6. More products are on the horizon as per prospectus
    7.universities in singapore are very big on research and developnent. This is a key initiatove from the strong singapore government. The unis are supported by the government which are public unlike some in AUS
    8. Sure they are running a loss but purely based on admin costs. Revenue is in million mark from memory. These are costs which can be driven down and controlled once listed
    9. There isnt many more bio health tech coming up.in second half of 2019 so focus may be on this one in this sector for a few months.

my view only , DYOR of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.