QEM 7.41% 14.5¢ qem limited

You guys are obviously all experienced IPO investors and for...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    You guys are obviously all experienced IPO investors and for myself after being in the market for now over 15 years this will be the first IPO I’ve ever applied for.  I’ve never needed a broker or needed to be involved with IPO’s or seed investments to make money or find a solid investment.

I can’t comment on the IPO demand or who is the bigger broker etc etc all I can comment on is the projects, the peer comparisons and the current vanadium market.  

There’s not many advanced vanadium/oil IPO’s floating about which is why I was interested.  Actually there’s none that have a project of this type of scale with perfect timing.  An old article below is worth a read.  The price of vanadium since the article was written has increased $5 a pound and I believe it’s going higher.

https://investingnews.com/daily/res...ting/chinese-rebar-standards-vanadium-demand/

Rebar changes to come into effect in November.  I’m stacked in Vanadiums plays holding both TMT and AVL from much lower prices than they are today and that’s even when they have both retraced heavily in the last few weeks.

Even though they have fallen back as a valuation proposition and comparative QEM look a great buy.  I was hoping to only get 50% of the shares for what I applied for but the way some of the posts are going I might be lucky enough to gather my full allocation.  Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $10.46K 75.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11122 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 99672 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.