QEM 3.57% 13.5¢ qem limited

I have done a bit of research as I am always interested in new...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have done a bit of research as I am always interested in new IPOs. Comments below are the basis of my own research so please do your own research based on your personal trading strategies/investment horizons.

- Oil Shale moratorium lifted by the Campbell Newman government in 2013. No oil shale project has successfully been permitted any QLD government prior or since the moratorium.
    - QLD Labour government in power till 31st October 2020 pending election result. IMHO, High degree of risk associated with permitting and approvals and unlikely to get approved until 2021 at earliest. IMHO, no cash-flow until 2023.
    - IMHO, not that advanced just at inferred status, multiple stages of capital raising, significant dilution ahead for shareholders.
    - IMHO, I like the fact that the deposit is sedimentary, so no blasting, no crushing, no grinding (which can all significantly increase OPEX).
    - Vanadium price is holding steady at US$18/lb, probably due to the Chinese mandating of rebar standards.
    - IMHO, not really impressed by the board/management in terms of their ability to fully construct and deliver a likely high CAPEX mining/renewable project, never mind one that is as contentious as oil shale.

As prefaced above, please do your own research. Sorry if the above offends anyone and I sincerely wish the company good luck and a successful listing. Just giving my honest opinion for the benefit of my HC compatriots. Take on board or discard my opinions as you see fit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $19.2K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 22903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.