QEM 0.00% 15.0¢ qem limited

Great summary @chris1983 you have done some serious research on...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Great summary @chris1983 you have done some serious research on Vanadium and I appreciate your intelligent assessment on the QEM Vanadium story and opportunity for we mum and dad investors.

I took the time to do some reference checks on Mr David Fitch who holds a good position in the company and is putting in another $300k at IPO level......serious commitment from a guy who has immense wealth and a winning in business backgound.

Mr John Foley is also an impressive Chairman who can add much value to the company with his political and legal background and will provide a smooth path to production as the company grows.

Mr Harris and Mr Cooper both have skill sets that will benefit the company in it's growth IMO.

I am very bullish on this IPO as the space is hot and these guys have picked up what I call a Whopper with the Lot....good grade Vanadium with a by product upside out of the Shale Oil which is not even valued into the company yet.

Happy to buy more on listing, doubt very highly a man with deep pockets like Mr Fitch will let me get more under the 20c IPO price.......lets see how it all unfolds boys and girls.

Please DYOR and looking forward to listing day!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 45505 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.