QEM 6.67% 14.0¢ qem limited

Thanks mate I’m pretty confident. I do hear loud and clear some...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Thanks mate I’m pretty confident. I do hear loud and clear some of the negatives the others are pointing out but I still feel we are cheap on an EV basis but others see us as expensive? I find that a surprise after I look at all the other vanadium juniors on the ASX. We would have to be the cheapest vanadium company with this sized inferred resource on the asx..not even accounting for the shale oil. Price to extract the vanadium and shale? Who knows. They did conduct a scoping study previously which I would love to run my eyes over. Anyway Vested got the money we required and it was oversubscribed so that’s a good sign. There’s a lot more to like here than dislike.

Having the backing of strong brokers etc is great but I’m more interested in the project as I stated before. I don’t think we will have any issue gaining support post listing. I think every man and his dog will be hunting down vanadium shares over the next 6 months. I personally feel the vanadium price after a flat month is about to start running again. Redox batteries will only continue to grow in popularity and rebar changes in China will continue to boost the price of vanadium pushing sentiment up in the short term.

Just to be clear to everyone I’m not a seed investor..I’m waiting to find out my IPO allocation. Good luck to all those involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.749K 19.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 616 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 24047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.