TYR 2.62% 93.0¢ tyro payments limited

Additional note as I was unable to edit my post.Although I do...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Additional note as I was unable to edit my post.

Although I do not envision reinvesting in Tyro, I will be closely monitoring their performance moving forward and how they juggle profitability vs. market growth. Growth and customer acquisition is positive, however extending varied/discounted pricing to customers (regardless of business size) for a standardised product is misleading. I am sceptical of those hoping for a 3,4,5 bagger within 12-24 months. Tyro has been around for almost 17 years, tremendous growth will come from the launch of a market changing product in the payments space, not fighting for a slice of the pie in a crowded field.

Diversifying market offering and launching new products is the logical option, however there are so many established players with capital and existing customer basis. The 'Neo Bank' space will create a major squeeze with the likes of Revolut looking to enter the Australian market. 30,000 active customers is minute in comparison.

The "buy-now, pay-later" idea is also nothing more than an ASX buzz word to drum up optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $487.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.0¢ 92.0¢ $960.5K 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14210 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 11297 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.