TYR 2.16% 94.5¢ tyro payments limited

IPO - Tyro Payments Limited, page-3

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    watching also and looking to get a stake at IPO via merchant raise.

things I like:
    - main competition is the banks. Tyro is no.5, with only the big 4 ahead of them in their core offering, so clearly ripe for disruption. But Tyro is not exactly a hopeful upstart - its got a really strong track record and the merchants I know that use it absolutely love it
    - MCB as major shareholder, and a reasonable chunk of the company held in a few tight hands
    - revenue growth, and the growth story since 2003 ticks a lot of boxes.
    - lots of scope to expand into new and wonderful opportunities, leveraging off their core customer base
    - just doing small, simple things well. even down to involving merchants in the raise - I think a really good idea to build customer loyalty, and give customers a chance to be part of the growth story from here - every merchant that participates will have an even stronger incentive to become a voice for tyro and help sell its benefits to other merchants. WOF always the most powerful sales and marketing tool

things I don't like:
    - just trying to get my head around the options, who is cashing out and why etc - you've flagged in your post...need to unpack this a bit
    - also employee benefit expenses look really high? and just the cost profile in general, I would have thought/hoped cost base might be a bit more stable by now but maybe underestimating the effort required to maintain the growth from here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $495.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 94.5¢ 92.0¢ $1.306M 1.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5663 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20498 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.