GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Look IN MY OPINION this company is run by someone who has the...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Look IN MY OPINION this company is run by someone who has the following options.
    A. Raise money on the nasdaq in a hail mary type scenario and get some more money into the coffers
    B. Abandon its last death throw to list on the NASDAQ and sit back and live off the profits that this company is generating which only happened due to fleecing almost 100 million off ASX punters, with a untouchable corporate structure.

I want this to list so I can recover some of my funds. I think anyone who doesn't see this company for what it is, after all these years and seeing all the flim flammery that has occurred, all the "MOU's" all the promises of production etc... for year after year that never ever eventuated, is in my opinion, self delusion to the highest degree. @IronChef is 100% right in what he is saying.

I am a seasoned investor, I have lost money, made money, made mistakes, learned lessons, this stock in my opinion is by far my biggest mistake. I only stayed in after the delisting ann as I was down a bit already I thought "eh may as well let it ride into the sunset and see what comes out on the other side".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.