GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

IPO update, page-14

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    TBH, im just happy there is progress and it looks more likely this will list. I dont really care if he sells out, i expect its feedback from incoming investors but thats just a guess - i think we are past fair and for alot of us we'll be happy to just get money out.....Having close to 40% of your investor base looking at jumping ship at a specific point in time is not desireable for anyone so id suggest they come up with a solution at some point.

The lockup sucks, but what it does mean is they have 12months to grow revenue, focus on becoming profitable (they werent that far away ($500k a quarter from memory), secure some deals, gain entry into the chinese market, and make this a proper functioning company.

I for one would like to see some progress and have some justification given to why i invested in the first place. With$18mio in fresh cash this should give a boost to the business and mean they can focus on boosting revenue and the bottom line, hire some sales exexs, execute the development of the vital signs monitoring system and actually grow the company.

Interested to see the march quarter figures and see how the company has recovered since the downturn mid last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.