GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

The question isn't why I'm going on about H2 2021.The question...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    The question isn't why I'm going on about H2 2021.
    The question is why other shareholders, bizarrely, don't expect a publicly listed company to release earnings promptly.
    If there's one thing we know about GMVD, it's that their announcements don't eventuate.
    Guthy Renker in January - nope.
    Livecare - nope.
    University Hospitals - who dat?
    So why do you think a conference call about Q1 will happen, just because they said so in a media release?
    Particularly a media release that devoted more words to a point-by-point disclaimer about what a Forward-Looking Statement is, than anything else.
    What sort of company doesn't have resources to release earnings -- but has resources to try prosecute naked shorters thru SEC?
    None of it adds up.
    And if 3-4 months is the delay on H2, why wouldn't that be the same delay for Q1?
    And if Q1 is on the same delay as H2, we might not see Q1 2022 til 3 months -- and counting -- after the fact.
    So really everyone should be as impatient as I am about H2. Because that's the best predictor of when Q1 will show up.
    So stop gaslighting for Yacov, as if any of GMVD's track record on deadlines is acceptable, and as if I'm the bad guy.
    This pattern, complete with unreliable assurances via email, is no doubt a mirror of his level of diligence with NMPA.
    And it shows his lack of priority or duty towards shareholders.
    GMVD's announcements are not credible.
    And that lack of credibility -- rather than naked shorters -- is why the market has put the SP where it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.