GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I think you should use a different analogy Cal. If anything...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    I think you should use a different analogy Cal. If anything resembles a dead horse, it is GMVD.
    I believe the performance shares are the reason for the share price plummeting.
    The performance shares were put in place on the 12th of January and then announced on the 31st of January when the share price was $5.50. The share price has steadily declined ever since then.
    Why? Because US investors have seen through the attempt to pump the share price with multiple announcements just prior to announcing the performance shares. Management managed to pump the Market Cap to 100 million just after the performance shares were put in place on the 12th of January. This means that 1.333 million have already vested. If/when the Market Cap reaches 200 million and all 4.65 million performance shares are issued, the share price will be approximately $10. 10 US dollars equates to approximately 15 cents AUD for ASX investors. In other words, for taking the share price to 5 cents BELOW the ASX IPO price of 20 cents, the directors are awarding themselves 46 million US dollars! 46 million dollars for negative performance!

In my darkest, most paranoid musings, I believe that Yacov will make more attempts to pump the Market Cap to 200 million so that all the performance shares vest. He will try to do this before ASX shares come out of escrow. All insiders will then dispose of their shares en-masse and ,by the time us bag holders hear about it, it will be too late. There have been days of such high volume that it is actually possible for them to get away with this maneuver.

Of course, I hope that I'm wrong and you are right Cal, but the red flags just keep accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.