GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

IPO update, page-3

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    Dont think so, they will be still selling the 3mio shares so the dilution will remain the same. Yacov will likely sell out direct for cash would be my guess.

Im also asked on the roadshow delay and it has been pending the finalised march audited numbers and updating the f-1/A. He did tell me two weeks ago that the roadshow was to start, but they have been trying to line the ducks up so they can move forward with the most recent numbers. Apparently brendan telling him that corralling lawyers across 3 countries (israel, caymans, US) and then dealing with the SEC at the same time has caused some delays.

All in all, id say much less of a ? on the IPO, but more of a matter of time - i know some on here wont believe the update until the company releases some updates and even then they'll likely disregard that as hubris as well.....

I would say that it appears that they are keenly aware of the heavy negative sentiment from the Australian share base as well and will be looking to manage that as they lockout window comes to expiry....maybe a staggered exit or the like, not sure on that one yet, but they are looking at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.