GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I too have thought the share price would tank when all ex ASX...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    I too have thought the share price would tank when all ex ASX holders get the chance.

However, I have am taking some comfort in the fact that there are only about 3m to 4m shares outside of directors and staff that are attributable to ex ASX holders.

Now, what gives me some confidence is the volume being traded on the Nasdaq over the first week. IMO there is enough interest to soak up this ex ASX stock in no time. To wash through 4m shares in a week you only need 800k a day. Not that much really given we are trading on average well over 1m a day.

Also, I can almost guarantee that not every ex ASX holder will be 100% organised and in a position to sell day one. Just look at the responses we are getting from the share registry, GMVD PR and various brokers. This process will take much longer than people expect. Some will get the stock into there broker accounts quicker than others.

Yes there will be many ex ASX holders that want out, but for various reasons. But Im not sure we will see the blood bath many, including myself are or were predicting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.