GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

In a word, appalling. Yacov naturally had his camera aimed at...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    In a word, appalling.
    Yacov naturally had his camera aimed at the ceiling.
    He is too important or inept to advance his own slides. So between halting chapters of death by PowerPoint, where he read the headline, which is not written for oral presentation, he’d race to read part of it, then bark “Next Slide.” Sometimes twice. Must be fun to be Smithers to this guy.
    The previous presenter — a company curing cancer, with no debt and 75 million in cash — made a case for his company. I learnt about how they’re killing cancer cells. He changed his own slides.
    Yacov did not make a case, or tell a story. What is the product, you wondered, for the first 5 minutes, if you lasted that long. The patch was introduced with a spelling mistake: “contentious monitoring” instead of “continuous monitoring.” He didn’t say the Prizma attaches to a phone.
    All the usual red flags: talking about the sector’s prospects by 2027, (as opposed to GMVD’s prospects). A slide mentioning the sales of FitBits. (Great, how do we invest in FitBit?) Mentioning Guthy Renker. (Game changers don’t use Guthy Renker.) Talking about patient consumers as “low hanging fruit” — (yes his doctorate is in business admin.)
    He showed the slide of the Board of Directors: “one of the best, I can say.” Yes, Otsana guy was on the slide. Who says Yacov can’t do jokes.
    Luckily the MC had some questions at the end to resuscitate the spiel. The best he could pluck from Yacov is that they’re hiring 25 sales reps. How very inspiring for investors looking for a game changer: a company says it’s hiring staff.
    The young MC had clearly never heard of Guthy Renker — he mispronounced it —because he didn’t grow up watching infomercials in the 90s. But to Yacov, Guthy Renker is an endorsement, a cool name to be associated with. Guthy Renker is an endorsement the way Benzinga is. They are simply both paid by GMVD.
    Watch Yacov in action and tell me if I’m being unfair.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3640/3640814-c553f1be766daf1b0a678fcddce4711f.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3640/3640817-2ff9aa44d6f6ed050a216c05106c91a2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.