GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

To all who seemed justified in their belief that GMV is dead &...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253

To all who seemed justified in their belief that GMV is dead & buried and is nothing more than 3 empty alphabet letters on a ticker ....
    just pondering a couple of questions....this moaning & groaning that occurs regularly.....is this a "prayer" to give life to the stock & raise the dead? - Has it worked before? Just trying to understand ...

If something has passed & is dead - as some here believe ...its usually followed by RIP.....moaning & groaning is irrelevant....it ain't gonna come back....time to accept and move on...!

Holding when you had a chance to bail then continuously moaning n groaning about it is no body's fault but the individual holder who decided to carry on to Nasdaq - its the individuals fault! - to say you were "fore-warned" would be an understatement!...

For myself, and others who did follow it to Nasdaq - I can say we were well informed of what has gone down in the past but are willing to see how & where this goes in the next year or so.... The choice prior to Nasdaq was simple...Bail now, accept the losses - (which are part n parcel of trading the stock market) ...and move on OR accept GMV for what it is and all consequences that come along with it - be it Good, Bad or Ugly!

No amount of moaning, groaning, rehashing, down ramping or up-ramping is gonna help you or anyone in anyway....If your not happy about it...Its your fault! - the chance was there to bail!

If your ok with it and accept it for what it is - then wait n see what happens in the near future! - and if you listen to the moaners & groaners, then from their point of view it cant get any worse as its already "dead". It can only GET BETTER!!!

The fact that you held & followed it to Nasdaq is because you believed & still believe there is hope - either to break even or profit! - how else do you justify your decision? .... self stupidity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.