VNT 1.54% $3.95 ventia services group limited

Thanks @thebarry111 and @sharetraderI just got off the phone...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks @thebarry111 and @sharetrader
    I just got off the phone with Computershare and exactly what you said (I had not heard of this before .. this is why I love the market ..learn something knew every day despite some days being in the negative!). I see now the note:

Conditional and deferred trading will continue until the Company has advised the ASX
    that the above conditions have been satisfied, which is expected to be on or about
    Tuesday 23 November 2021.

A google search instructs this.

Trading on ASXCommencement of tradingSubject to negotiations with ASX, trading of a company’s securities following an IPO may commence on a “conditional and deferred settlement” basis following close of the offer but prior to settlement of the offer. Alternatively, trading may commence on a “normal settlement basis”, which is the day after settlement of the IPO, provided that the securities under the offer have been issued/transferred to investors and there is no general public offer. Where there is a general public offer, then unless ASX has allowed trading to commence on a “conditional and deferred settlement basis”, ASX will generally only allow trading to commence on a normal settlement basis 3 business days after holding statements have been issued following the issue/transfer of securities to IPO investors.

Computershare rep said we will see it in that online account a day before it is visible in our online brokerage accounts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.060(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $3.379B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.95 $3.87 $17.28M 4.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4525 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 185913 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.