TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Spot on Neo. Todays TH wording had to be precise, so as not to...

1. 80 Posts.
    Spot on Neo. Todays TH wording had to be precise, so as not to jeopardize the whole IPO as we would have to start again from scratch. I'm confident the Ann tomorrow will start with" We are pleased to......"..... I would even be brazen enough to suggest that we will be oversubscribed , opening on the high side, $16!! And hit $17 on the first day of trade. A lot of toil, coupled with the marriage to the right connections adds up to a successful raising. I have just read some of todays posts...WOW!! A few must have been reaching for the smelling salts!! I just made a trip to Dan Murphy's , bought a case of Moët ,will sleep well tonight and get a courier to deliver the bubbly to Eight Mile Plains upon success. I for one are steadfast in my belief that we will all enjoy a topsy turvey ride upwards and tomorrow will see positive posts all round. If I'm wrong, the crystal ball will end up as smashed as me. Good luck to everybody $$$$$ .....On another note we all knew the risks with with the demerger, 97% of us voted for it. We also had plenty of chances to get out last week at 59 cents, which in a lot of cases would of seen a nice profit to most. We elected to hold because we all must think we are on a winner. Otherwise we can only blame ourselves if this thing were to tank. Have a great day tomorrow .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.