BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I simply can't agree. I do agree that if TT-034 fails they won't...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I simply can't agree. I do agree that if TT-034 fails they won't be able to raise cash, but then if TT-034 fails they won't need any cash because there won't be anything to use it for.

I'm a long term holder of BLT (not substantial BTW to anyone but me) and I am disgusted that on the eve of very important trial results the company is seeking to flog shares on Nasdaq at a giveaway price, diluting my holding by a factor of 2, instead of waiting to see if the cash is actually needed (at which point they could raise multiples more cash at a much smaller dilution for me). I've been through years of pain with this company, and now just as it is about to pay off, they are giving away half my profit in advance to someone else.

I do NOT agree that this course of action is needed because the ASX SP is low. The ASX SP is irrelevant to company operations - until they want to raise cash. The worst time to raise cash is when the SP is down (ie, now) and the best time is when the SP is up (ie, on efficacy).

NOT HAPPY!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.